Website Design Service
A website either pulls people in or pushes them away.
The union of images (to engage) and text (to sell) need to merge beautifully together creating a seamless flow that navigates your clients to where you want them to go.
Good design builds trust! The combination of good design, elements & navigation of a website will build rapport with your ideal client. It shows you are taking your business seriously and it will convert successfully.
Let’s create you a website that converts!
Our goal is to attract your dream client, get them hooked on your website and then make it as easy as possible for them to get booked into your calendar.
Choose your package:
- Standard (includes calendar integration, email opt-in, blog, 8 pages)
- E-commerce (all of the above + an online store thats 100% yours)
Choose your website add ons:
Branding, Illustrations, SEO, Landing pages, digital downloads
Standard Website Design
No matter if this is your first website or a remake, a well throughout design will show legitimacy, making you look established, approachable and trustworthy.
This is perfect for you if:
– You are ready to take your business to the next level
– You understand the importance of a professional website and what it could mean for your business
– You are ready to invest and trust a professional to make your business thrive
E-commerce Website Design
Our service is designed not only to look beautiful but to sell your products with ease.
We focus on sales-driven web design to ensure your website converts customers.
This is perfect for you if:
– You want to start selling your products independently and away from platforms like Etsy and Amazon.
– You would like to provide a seamless buying experience with customer accounts, shopping on the go and automated order processing.
– You know how much a professional website can build trust with any potential buyer
Creating a website on a budget?
If you are just starting out then we have something for you!
It will require a little more time and effort on your behalf but these two options are a great way for you to get started online with a minimal budget.
Wellness Website Templates
We have created a handful of websites built for service-based businesses, perfect for wellness professionals and therapists on a tighter budget.
This is perfect for you if:
– You understand the importance of a professional website but you don’t have the investment to pay for a custom website
– You don’t know what to write or how to map out your website
– you have a few hours this month to work hard getting your website together
DIY - Easy set-up
We take care of all the admin set up of WordPress, we give you access to premium templates and in house video tutorials to help you set up your own website.
This is perfect for you is:
– You already have knowledge in WordPress or are tech-savvy
– You want a website on a trustworthy system like WordPress but don’t have the budget to pay for a designer or the time to learn all of the nitty-gritty aspects of getting a website
– You have lots of time over the next two months to work on getting your website together
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to edit my website?
YES! This is such an important part of our web design service that we have thought about in great detail. The way we design our websites is so you can easily come in and make small changes as your business grows. We have a private ‘how to’ page with short trainings created by us for you.
What platform will my website be on?
It truly is the king of all platforms and a great place for you to build your website.
Whether you’re looking to start out small and scale in a year or two, or you want a website with multiple functions right away, WordPress is the most flexible platform.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes, we split all projects over three months.
- The deposit is 20% which should be made to hold your design slot.
- 40% is then taken 30 days after deposit payment.
- The remaining 40% is taken 60 days after deposit
What currencies do you work in?
No matter where you are from or what is your currency we will work it out… we are spreading wellness around the world and we want to be accessible to everyone.
How long does it take to make a website?
The timeframe can vary depending on the project. Typically the project is completed within 30-40 days, as long as we have all of the content before we start.
We work extremely hard to not let a project go over 3 months.
Can you edit my existing design?
Sometimes yes, however more often than not it is easier and much more beneficial to start from scratch, (depending on how your initial website has been set up). Please reach out to Sophie at [email protected] to discuss your specific requirements.
What do I need to provide?
Once the deposit has been made you will receive a questionnaire and design brief to work through and submit prior to the project start date. We will also need your logo files (unless we are designging your branding), website copy and any imagery you want to use on your website.
Do you offer ongoing support?
Yes! All of our clients are offered ongoing support and maintenance plans to suit their needs. We recommend all WordPress clients take out a small monthly maintenance package to keep their website up to date, secure and backed up, however all of our support plans are optional.
What is included in our website packages?
A unique website design that reflects who you are
Content guidance before the project begins
Set up your SSL Certificate
E-mail marketing integration
Mobile and tablet responsive
Subscription forms & contact forms connected to your email
Blog template & page templates within your brand
Optimised images for Web
SEO starter installed
Complete set up and configure your WordPress website
DNS support – connecting your domain to your website
Support in choosing & purchasing the best hosting & domain
Integration of social media links
In house video tutorials
Google Analytics and Google Search Console
Installation of plugins
Content questions to answer, and we input them in the template
A template built by us for Wellness serviced based companies
Access to premium Divi Theme and page builder
30 – 60 Days
starts from £997
Wellness Website Template
DIY, Easy Set-up
Add on: We can help you create your wellness brand
If you would like to have help setting up your logo, social media and other graphics to create a cohesive business brand then get in touch.
Together we will build a memorable experience for your ideal clients that will build trust and show legitimacy.
What is included:
- All of the above
- Primary Logo
- Secondary Logo
- Defined colour pallet
- Font System
- Social media profiles, cover photos and Instagram highlight covers
- Canva introduction: Complete set up with templates added to your account, making it easy for you to add new content that is going to build your brand, templates for: