There are many ways to get clients as a health coach and there are many different avenues to reaching out to your ideal clients, for example, SEO, social media, Facebook groups, paid ads, webinars, workshops, the list goes on. When we have chosen a route that we think best suits our idea client we then need to build a rapport with them that helps them to decide that we are the right fit for each other.
So here are our top tips for how to build rapport with clients
- Get into their shoes, understand their point of view and why they believe what they believe.
- Use their speak … use the language they use, the diagnosis they use, the descriptions they use
- Find out what hobbies or activities your potential clients enjoy and then make sure your posts talk about similar activities
- Make sure your posts answer the questions they keep asking
- Help understand their situation more by asking more questions about the questions they ask you … in other words … answer a question by asking a question. Your audience knows you are interested.
- Don’t sell your services, help them learn more about what they want to learn about by being helpful. They will then want to work with you because you are knowledgeable and approachable.
We hope that you find this useful and continue to build your connections with your ideal client.
Mary & Sophie