Collecting payments from you clients is a very important part of your process and you need to understand what is the best route for you within your international coaching or wellness business.
Here we will compare Paypal, Square and Stripe and give you the information you need to make an informed decision on which payment method best suits your business.
- You can take money in many denominations which is great.
- Be aware that you pay 2.9% commission on cards from your own bank and 2.9% + 2.9% on cards from other countries.
- You then pay a higher than average conversion back to the currency of your own bank.
- Links with Acuity (online Calendar).
- Summary: higher commissions rates but essential as a backup for International payments.
- 2.9% commission and double for your International cards again.
- Only allows you to take money in the currency of your bank.
- Seamlessly integrates with most online calendars allowing easy payments before or after your consultations.
- 2.5% with no additional cost for International cards.
- Integrates easily with your online calendar and easy invoicing and click to pay the invoice.
- Automatic reminders are a great feature.
- You can only invoice in the currency of your own bank but currently the cheapest invoicing option.